This is an Exclusive Project that I taught while on a trip to Prague in 2019. This pendant is great for any beader with stitching experience. The cabochon I used is a handmade cabochon using a glass cab. The great thing about making your own cabochon is that you can customize your piece for special trips, family pics, or even make into an ornament for your tree.
- To make this pendant you will need:
- *1 x 1 3/8” Glass Rectangle Cabochon
- *6 SS34 Swarovski Flat Back Stones
- *Beading Foundation
- *18x11 Baroque Pendant or any other type stone you desire
- *6mm Jump Ring
- *2 Grams 11/0 (A) Delica Beads
- *1 Gram 15/0 (C) Seed Beads
- *Approximately 4-6yds of Thread
- *Size 12 Beading Needle
- *Sharp Pair of Scissors
- *E6000 Glue
- *1 Gram 15/0 (B) Seed Beads
- *2 Grams 11/0 (D) Seed Beads
We sell all supplies needed for this project on my website!